If you have been wondering if Incline Village, NV is a good place to call home, either full time or part time, trust us when we say it is! Spring is a beautiful time of year in Lake Tahoe and ask any long time local and they will tell you it is one of their favorite seasons. Check out the below reasons why this is a great time to buy homes for sale in Incline Village, NV.
- You get the best of all seasons. Ever hear the saying “Don’t like out weather? Wait 5 minutes”. That is Lake Tahoe weather in a nutshell, but most certainly in the spring. Which means you still get to enjoy the snow and the sun.
- It is quieter in town. Want to get to know your new home before the busy season kicks in? Spring is a great time to buy homes for sale in Incline Village, NV because you get to enjoy the area with less traffic, quiet trails, beaches that aren’t so packed and shorter grocery store lines. Our shoulder season is a good reminder of what makes Incline Village, NV real estate so special.
- The local outdoor activities start to pick up. There is ALWAYS something to do in Lake Tahoe, but warmer weather brings on more outdoor events, concerts, festivals and happenings. Restaurant patios open up again which means dining on the lake can happen during breakfast, lunch and dinner. This is a great low key way to entertain guests and not have to deal with any of the cooking or mess.
- Less competition among buyers and sellers. While the housing market has started to pick up in early spring, it isn’t in full swing just yet. Which means buyers have access to homes for sale in Incline Village, NV that haven’t sold over the winter. Sellers still don’t have to worry about AS many properties hitting the market. Sure, they are coming, but early spring is when folks start getting proactive.
- You an explore your surrounding towns and cities. Now that roads are clear of snow and ice, you can easily access the wonderful nearby towns and cities for a day trip. From Virginia City to Truckee to Genoa to Reno to South Lake Tahoe, there is a lot of exploring to be done close by!
If you are thinking of buying or selling Incline Village, NV real estate, feel free to give us a call. We would be happy to help!