- Two Robert Trent Jones Golf Courses
- Diamond Peak Ski Area – owned by Incline Village with discounted lift tickets for residents.
- Two private beaches with outdoor pool and boat launch, both gated with sandy beaches and landscaped grounds, exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Incline Village Tennis Complex, voted second most beautiful setting in the nation.
- Over a dozen major ski areas within a 20-45 minute drive
- Great year around events and live entertainment. For more information: www.tahoe.com
You can also download our free Nevada Residency Buyers Packet where you can get information about living in Nevada. There are a lot of fun things to do in Incline Village and Lake Tahoe area year round.
From local chambers, government and areas of special interest, below you will find a list of sites that provide various helpful information.
Incline Village General Improvement District (IVGID)
893 Southwood Blvd. – Incline Village, NV 89451
775-832-1100 / 832-1122 (fax)
- General Manager – Bill Horn – 775-832-1206
- IVGID Recreation Department – 775-832-1310
- IVGID Board of Trustees – Members as of January 2005
- John Bohn – 775-745-7587
- Gene Brockman – 775-721-4871
- Bob Wolf – 775-831-4121
- Beverly Mapps – 775-832-9308
- Bea Epstein – 775-833-3963
- Water, Garbage, Sewer – IVGID – 775-832-1203
- Cable TV – Charter Communications – 866-731-5420
- Gas – Southwest Gas – 775-831-1066 or 775-831-7436
- Electricity – Sierra Pacific Power – 800-782-2498 or 775-831-4237
- Telephone – Nevada Bell – 775-333-4811 (call from inside Nevada) or 877-469-2355 (calls from outside of Nevada only)
- Dish Network / Direct TV – 530-587-0211
- Waste Management – 775-329-8822
846 Tahoe Blvd. – Incline Village, NV
View current weather conditions and 10 day forecast from WeatherBug.