This is a comparison of prices in the different areas of Incline Village to give you an idea of the Incline Village market.
CONDOMINIUMS & PUDS
DATA RETRIEVED FROM MLS. SALES DATA DEEMED RELIABLE, HOWEVER NOT GUARANTEED
WHY INCLINE VILLAGE?
- No state income tax
- Two Robert Trent Jones GOLF Courses – Championship Golf Course and Mountain Golf Course – owned by Incline Village property owners. The GOLF courses offer substantial discounts for residents to play
- Diamond Peak Ski area – owned by Incline Village with discounted lift tickets for residents
- Two private beaches with outdoor pool and boat launch, both gated with sandy beaches and landscaped grounds, exclusively for residents and their guests
- Incline Village Recreation Center with indoor pool, state of the art exercise machines, and health club facilities, owned by Incline Village
- Incline Village Tennis Complex, voted second most beautiful setting in the nation
- Over at least a dozen major ski areas within a 20 to 45 minute drive
- Incline Village is a planned community with strong architectural and building codes for controlled growth
- Great Schools – Incline Elementary School, Lake Tahoe School, Incline Middle School, Incline High School – many Incline High School grads go on to; and Sierra Nevada College
- Strong community involvement – Pet Network, Project MANA Food for the Poor, Lions Club, Rotary Club, Little League, Scouts, Optimistic Club, Parasol Foundation (which financially supports many community organizations)
- Private airport 20 minutes away with Reno-Tahoe airport 45 minutes away
- San Francisco 3 ½ hours away
Carole Madrid – a Top Producing Agent for all Lake Tahoe, Incline Village Nevada Real Estate
My goal is to provide the finest real estate service in Incline Village, based on the highest standard of ethics and client care. To achieve this objective, I promote a business based on trust, respect and responsibility. With almost 20 years of experience in the Incline Village real estate, I am committed to deliver superior service and to respond to all my clients’ enquires in a professional and timely manner.
On my website you will find all the up-to-date information about the Incline Village Real Estate, because its purpose is to keep my customers informed about the present market. Being informed, my clients will make effective decisions when they want to sell or buy a property. You can search all available listings in this area, including my Features Properties, you can read the Incline Village Weekly Newsletter and you can find details about the new properties that come on the market.
With questions about any listings feel free to contact Carole@inclinevillagenow.com or call her @ 775-848-6242